Step-by-step instructions for adding a new post to the Claritee web site. Click on the images below to view screenshots.
- From the Admin Bar, hover over new and click on Post. Alternately, you can select Posts > Add New from the Dashboard Menu.
- Add a Title and text content for your post. Copy & paste the first sentence of your content into the Excerpt field, directly below the main editor.
- In the right column, select “Featured” from the Category options and add keyword Tags relevant to your content. (shown in last image)
- You must select a Featured Image for each post. Click the set featured image link at the bottom of the right column. You can upload a prepared image sized to 1280x360px, or select one of the four sample images from the Media Library. Click the Set featured image button to save.
- Click the blue Publish button in the right column to save your new post.
You’re done! View the site home page to view the featured image and excerpt in the main header, click on the title text to view the full post. Error: Contact form not found.
Error: Contact form not found.